Custom Search

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Start of the addiction..



I started watching Naruto just last year. There were a few Shippuden episodes that were already circulating. Yes, I'm a newbee.. I even started with watching a few Shippuden episodes before I watched the Naruto Part 1. After watching the first Shippuden episode, I knew I was hooked. At that time, I watched all the available Shippuden episodes, one after the other, until there was nothing left. Then I had to wait for next week for the next episode to come out.. A few months later, I had to go under the knife to have cysts removed from my ovaries. After the surgery, I had to stay at home for two months. It was a time for me to go back and watch Naruto Part 1, the episodes where Naruto and his friends were younger..

And now, I am a self confessed Naruto-addict. I wait for new Shippuden episodes and manga chapters every week..

No comments: