Custom Search

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Finding Michi..

Then I found this Shippuden ending where the song Michi was played..
I really love this song.. This is just a portion of the song, but I chose to attach this because this has the English translation. Enjoy!



Here's the lyrics. I also took the translations from the video because the words on the video are a bit blurred..

Michi by Aluto

Japanese version (English subtitle)

Daitai itsumo doori ni (Just as usual)
Sono kado wo magareba (when I turn around the corner?
Hitonami ni magirekomi (I merge into the sea of people)
Tokete kiete iku (and melt away into nothing)
Boku wa michi wo nakushi (I lose myself completely)
Kotoba sura nakushiteshimau (and can find no words to say)
Dakedo hitotsu dake wa (Yet, one thing, your voice)
Nokotteta nokotteta kimi no koe ga (still remains, still remains)
Warau kaomo okoru kao mo subete (Everything about you, your smile your anger)
Boki wo arukaseru (Keeps me walking forward)
Kumo ga kireta saki wo mitara kitto (If I just look up where the clouds start to break)
Nee wakaru desho (I think you know what I mean)
Nee wakaru desho (I think you know what I mean.)

1 comment:

mylame said...

Ate Rachelle, magkakasundo kayo lalo ni Jack niyan. (^_^). You are so into anime. (^_^)